Business Development Manager (1-2 days/week)
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow our business, increase revenue, and improve profitability. You will play a key role in identifying new business opportunities, building relationships with clients and partners, and overseeing marketing and sales initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the business, increase revenue, and improve profitability.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with clients and partners.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify areas for growth and potential risks.
- Oversee marketing and sales initiatives, including website development, social media, and advertising.
- Prepare and present proposals to clients and partners, negotiating terms and contracts as needed.
- Be engaged in proposal preparation for RFQ/RFP submissions with team members.
- Manage the sales pipeline, tracking leads and opportunities, and providing regular reports to senior management.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to promote the company and build relationships with potential clients and partners.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the construction industry, including new technologies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, sales, or marketing, preferably in the construction industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities and potential risks.
- Experience in preparing and presenting proposals and negotiating contracts.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales strategies, including website development, social media, and advertising. Experience using a CRM system.
- Willingness to travel as needed to attend industry events and meet with clients and partners.
- Proven track record of leading successful sales pursuits.
- Ability to source and build new relationships, from prospecting to securing introductory meetings and developing relationships with new potential clients.
- Organized, perceptive self-starter who can secure new work and make adjustments for industry trends, market swings, and competitor activities.
If you are a motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for business development in the construction industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within our organization. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our team.
To apply, please send resume AND cover letter to email@example.com